All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $11 for one end zone ticket and a food voucher (up to $17 value)
- $13 for one corner court ticket and a food voucher (up to $21 value) (available for January 6 game only)
- $15 for one baseline ticket and a food voucher (up to $26 value)
- Each option includes a food voucher worth $11
- Opponent: Erie Bayhawks
- When: Saturday, December 5, at 7 p.m. or Sunday, December 6, at 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- Last season: The Red Claws claimed the Eastern Conference’s No. 1 seed.
- This weekend: The team faces the division-rival Bayhawks for the first time in the 2015–16 season.
- Who to watch: forward Omari Johnson—currently the team’s leading scorer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the G League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.