Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal to see the Maine Red Claws play at the Portland Expo.
Choose from Four Options
$14 for a side-center-seating package (up to a $31 total value)
- One ticket for side-center seating (up to a $22 value, including all fees)
- One food voucher, valid for one soda, one ice cream, and the choice of a slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog (a $9 value)<p>
$22 for a center-seating package (up to a $42 total value)
- One ticket for center seating (up to a $33 value, including all fees)
- One food voucher (a $9 value)<p>
For either option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants on Thursday, March 14, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Erie BayHawks on Thursday, March 28, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Powering the Red Claws to second place in the East, forward DaJuan Summers has averaged 18.2 points and 7.8 rebounds per game while establishing himself as one of the top NBA prospects in the D-League. Between Summers and forward Micah Downs—who has contributed an average of 17.7 points per game while starting in 37 contests—the Red Claws showcase their versatile wingmen capable of scoring against any defender or ambitious ball boy who gets between them and the basket.<p>
Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.