- $11 for one end zone ticket and a food voucher (up to $17 value)
- $13 for one corner court ticket and a food voucher (up to $21 value)
- $15 for one baseline ticket and a food voucher (up to $26 value)
- Each option includes a food voucher worth $11
- When: Thursday, March 3, at 7 p.m. (Iowa Energy) or Thursday, March 10, at 7 p.m. (Erie Bayhawks)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- Season Recap: With a little more than a month left in the regular season, the Red Claws have sunk their pinchers into first place in the Atlantic Division
- Lighting Up the Scoreboard: The Red Claws average more than 107 points per game, which is fifth-highest in the D-League
- Player to Watch: forward Omari Johnson, who has played in every contest this season while averaging 15 points and seven rebounds per game
Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.