- One ticket to see the Maine Red Claws against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, plus a food voucher
- When: Monday, March 31, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Portland Expo
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for one ticket for side-center seating, shown in light blue on the seating chart ($31 value)
- $22 for one ticket for center-court seating, shown in orange on the seating chart ($42 value)
Each food voucher is good for:
- A slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog
- One ice cream
- One soda
The Scouting Report
Despite posting a 3–1 record against the division-leading Fort Wayne Mad Ants so far this season, the Maine Red Claws head into the home stretch of the season in need of some crucial victories to earn a spot in the D-League playoffs. They’re not technically out of postseason contention, making every win essential, whether squaring off against their rivals on the court or playing rock-paper-scissors with ball boys. This fifth matchup on March 31 gives the Red Claws a chance to make up some ground as they look for ways to elbow their way into the eighth playoff spot.
Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.