What You'll Get
- $11 for one end zone ticket and a food voucher (up to $17 value)
- $13 for one corner court ticket and a food voucher (up to $21 value)
- $15 for one baseline ticket and a food voucher (up to $26 value)
- Each option includes a food voucher worth $11
- When: Thursday, March 10, at 7 p.m. (Erie Bayhawks)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- Season Recap: With less than a month left in the regular season, the Red Claws have sunk their pinchers into first place in the Atlantic Division
- Lighting Up the Scoreboard: The Red Claws average more than 109 points per game, which is fifth-highest in the D-League
- Player to Watch: forward Omari Johnson, who has played in every contest this season while averaging 15 points and 6.5 rebounds per game
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.