What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Maine Red Claws against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, plus a food voucher
- When: Thursday, December 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Portland Expo
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for one ticket for side-center seating, shown in light blue on the seating chart ($31 value, including the food voucher)
- $22 for one ticket for center-court seating, shown in orange on the seating chart ($42 value, including the food voucher)
Each food voucher is good for:
- A slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog
- One ice cream
- One soda
The Scouting Report
The Red Claws and Mad Ants will square off during the first week of December, but it won’t be the first time these two teams meet this season. On November 16, the still-undefeated Red Claws squeaked by the Mad Ants in a game that featured 14 lead changes and 16 different instances in which the score was tied. But less than a second before the final buzzer sounded and signaled the giant net that scoops up all the players, Red Claws guard Tim Frazier drained a clutch free throw to seal a victory, 81-80. On December 4, the Red Claws looks to defend their home court against a vengeance-seeking Mad Ants team and maintain their spot atop the Atlantic Division standings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Portland Expo Building. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Maine Red Claws's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the G League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.