- $12 for one end zone ticket and a food voucher (up to $18 value)
- $14 for one corner court ticket and a food voucher (up to $22 value)
- $16 for one baseline ticket and a food voucher (up to $27 value)
- Each option includes a food voucher worth $11
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Against the LA Defenders on Saturday, December 17, at 7 p.m. (First 1,000 fans receive a “Beat LA” T-shirt; halftime performance from Boston Celtics mascot and dunk team)
Against the Erie Bayhawks on Sunday, December 18, at 5 p.m. (“Holiday Night” featuring Santa; first 1,000 fans receive a Maine Red Claws scarf)
Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.