During the festival, participants are invited to attend the workshop of your choice, listen to live music, and soak up the chill yoga vibe
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Access to one workshop of your choice
- Participants receive their wristbands at the MYF registration table or at the gate entrance on North Street; registration is open on Friday, from 5 to 7:30 p.m., Saturday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- View the festival schedule
- What to bring: a photo ID, yoga mat, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, reusable water bottle, bug spray, backpack, notebook and pen, slip-on shoes
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older; minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pets are not allowed
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2019. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Limit 1 per person only. Must redeem online. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGE. Event is from June 28, 2019 to June 30, 2019. Valid only for one of those days. Must use in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine YogaFest 2019
Advanced yogis and yoga beginners are invited to take part in the Maine YogaFest 2019, which features a variety of workshops and classes taught by regional instructors. After a "Yoga for Athletes" or "Pure Barre" class, participants can regenerate with an organic smoothie and a vegan burger from one of the food trucks or relax to the sounds of live music.