What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket
- $29 for one reserved ticket
- $39 for one Limited Golden Circle ticket
- View the seating chart.
Make America Rock Again
- Scott Stapp: The former lead singer of Creed brings the same soul-searching lyrics and volcanic vocals to his solo work, including 2013’s Proof of Life. Like a redwood tree or a Smaug, the years have made him more powerful.
- Drowning Pool: Alt-metal neo-grunge outfit rocked the early 2000s with the mosh-sparking hit “Bodies,” and they bring that same grime-streaked sound to their newest album, 2016’s Hellelujah.
- Trapt: This alternative metal quartet—which packs the nü metal punch of Korn with the adrenaline rush of Metallica—made first impact with the 2002 No. 1 hit, “Headstrong,” and just unleashed their latest collection of catchy fury, DNA
- Also Appearing: Sick Puppies | Adelitas Way
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.