What You'll Get
- $35 for one early-discount ticket for general admission (up to $60 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for one ticket for general admission (up to $60 value)
Make the Case 2016
- What It Is: This fun-filled event sees literacy advocates team up to decorate bookcases. The goal? To create the coolest set of shelves they can in three hours.
- What Audiences Do: Eat, drink, and enjoy music—and vote for their favorite bookcase.
- What It Benefits: Classrooms and nonprofit organizations throughout the city. After the winners have been determined, each bookshelf is filled with age-appropriate reads thanks to the Book Worm Angels program and donated. In 2015, more than 125,000 books were distributed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2016. Limit 20/person;Limit 10/person for early discount. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.