Participants can learn how to do soft glam makeup in a fun atmosphere, sipping on mimosas and making new friends
About This Deal
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Participants should bring their own foundation; other makeup is provided
Makeup & Mimosas
- The Event: Guests will learn how to create a soft glam look from a professional makeup artist while sipping on mimosas – an ultimate sip & paint for the face.
- The Fun: Sensual music, light snacks, bottomless mimosas, quick makeup course, and making new friends.
- The Host: Lanita Joseph, Sugar Brown’s alter ego, is an advocate for women, children, minorities, and the LGBTQ community, empowering people to express themselves through dance, performing arts, and poetry.
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2021. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 4/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - any discount reflects prices provided by Merchant, which may change. Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.