What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in second balcony left rows S-W (up to $59.05 value)
- $40 for one ticket for seating in first balcony right or left rows B-M:(up to $69.30 value)
- $50 for one ticket for seating in orchestra left rows J-M (up to $85.20 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Maks & Val Live On Tour: Our Way
- How you know Maks: He’s the Latin Ballroom champion who scorched the stage for 14 seasons on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars (he won the Mirrorball trophy with partner Meryl Davis), later returned as a guest judge, performed on Broadway, and appears in Netflix’s Fuller House and General Hospital.
- How you know Val: He’s a 14-time US National Champion of dance, the only American to win the IDSF World Championship, a long-time cast member of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars (he won the Mirrorball trophy with partner Rumer Willis), a classical violinist who’s performed at Carnegie Hall, and a staunch supporter of educational charities.
- How you know them together: as the brothers Chmerkovskiy, the co-founders of Dance With Me studios and social dance clubs, and the smoldering forces behind this nationwide tour
- The show: Sizzling choreography from some of the world’s top visionaries combines with polished stage presences, a supporting cast of dance pros, and some brotherly noogies.
- What Maks says about co-starring with his brother: “[It] will fulfill a lifetime dream to perform on the same stage together across the country.”
- What Val says about it: The essence of this show will be the story of two brothers and the passion we have for life, family, opportunity and, of course, dance.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.