What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for balcony seating (rows X-FF) (up to $64.55 value)
- $40 for one ticket for balcony seating (rows K–W) (up to $74.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Maks & Val Live On Tour: Our Way
- How you know Maks: He’s the Latin Ballroom champion who scorched the stage for 14 seasons on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars (he won the Mirrorball trophy with partner Meryl Davis), later returned as a guest judge, performed on Broadway, and appears in Netflix’s Fuller House and General Hospital.
- How you know Val: He’s a 14-time US National Champion of dance, the only American to win the IDSF World Championship, a long-time cast member of ABC’s Dancing with the Stars (he won the Mirrorball trophy with partner Rumer Willis), a classical violinist who’s performed at Carnegie Hall, and a staunch supporter of educational charities.
- How you know them together: as the brothers Chmerkovskiy, the co-founders of Dance With Me studios and social dance clubs, and the smoldering forces behind this nationwide tour
- The show: Sizzling choreography from some of the world’s top visionaries combines with polished stage presences, a supporting cast of dance pros, and some brotherly noogies.
- What Maks says about co-starring with his brother: “[It] will fulfill a lifetime dream to perform on the same stage together across the country.”
- What Val says about it: The essence of this show will be the story of two brothers and the passion we have for life, family, opportunity and, of course, dance.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.