What You'll Get
- $43.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201–205 (rows 3–8) (up to $72.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: Juan Luis Londoño Arias—a.k.a. Maluma—is a rising Colombian singer-songwriter who has already achieved international stardom thanks to what Allmusic calls a “sweet tenor voice and seductive, streetwise delivery.”
- His catalog: Maluma dropped his debut album, Magia, in 2012 at just 18 years old. Multiple tracks from it charted, including “Obsesión”—which has more than 150 million views on YouTube—and “Loco,” which was a hit in Colombia and Latin America.
- Accolades: In 2013, Maluma earned a Latin Grammy nod for “La Temperatura,” a duet he did with Puerto Rican singer Eli Palacio.
- His latest: In 2014, he was the featured vocalist on Elvis Crespo’s World Cup hit “Ole Brazil,” and in 2015, he dropped his second album, Pretty Boy, Dirty Boy.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.