All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to a country concert or a folk-dancing performance
- Where: Celebration Hall at Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 to see Mama's Wranglers or Rising Stars Hayden Meadows Folk Dance Club on Thursday, May 29, at 7 p.m. (up to $12.60 value)
- $20 to see Mama's Wranglers on Saturday, May 17, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $33.80 value)
- Who they are: a country band made up of siblings
- What they play: multiple instruments, including the fiddle, the mandolin, and their own yodeling vocal cords—plus, they clog
- How they got their start: playing fiddles to accompany their keyboard-playing mother
- Their former band name: The Kid Fiddlers
- Why they changed it: they play more than the fiddle, and they aren't baby goats
Rising Stars Hayden Meadows Folk Dance Club
- What you'll see: youngsters showing off their folk dancing and DRUM Corps skills
- Folk dancing is: a type of traditional dance that was performed at social gatherings; fun
- DRUM stands for: Discipline, Respect, and Unity through Music
- Do they drum in DRUM Corps?: Yes
The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center
In 1921, the citizens of Post Falls, Idaho marveled as horses pulled two church buildings to the corner of Fourth Avenue and William Street, combining them and kindling the spirit of collaboration that fuels the structure's current resident, The Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center. Here, gothic-revival and vernacular architecture converge, brimming with more than a century of stories and earning a spot in the National Register of Historic Places. Throughout the building's past and into its present, it has persisted as a haven where the community gathers to socialize, learn, and question suspected witches. These days, the facility hosts activities that strengthen the mind and body, such as fitness classes and cooking courses. An upstairs gallery showcases the work of local artists from North Idaho and Eastern Washington as well as works by national artists, and the main-level celebration hall's raised stage and space for up to 200 seats acts as a venue for concerts, weddings, and crowd-surfing practice.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Jacklin Arts & Cultural Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.