- One ticket to see MAMMA MIA!
- Where: Schuster Center Mead Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $54 for rows A–D of the lower balcony (up to $80 value)
- $43 for rows D–F of the lower balcony (up to $64 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family loyalty, and whether or not a DNA test should be on a gift registry. To ensure that everyone in the audience already knows the music, playwright Catherine Johnson based the show around ABBA songs, even working with the Swedish pop group’s songwriters Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus to bring the initial production to fruition.