- One ticket to Mamma Mia!
- When: Monday, June 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Harlingen Municipal Auditorium
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $38 for upper balcony left or right center sections, rows FF–MM, or upper balcony left, center, or right sections, row N (up to $61.93 value)
- $41 for upper balcony left, center, and right, rows FF–MM (up to $67.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family loyalty, and whether or not a DNA test should be on a gift registry. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” “The Winner Takes All,” and, of course, the title track.