What You'll Get
- One ticket to see MAMMA MIA! on Broadway during its last summer of performances, starting from $75 (up to 43% off)
- When: select dates, June 29–July 5
- Where: Broadhurst Theatre
- Click here to view the schedule
- Matinee: $75 for the side or rear orchestra, or select mid-mezzanine (up to $132 value)
- Matinee or Evening: $85 for the side or rear orchestra or select mezzanine (evening); or the center orchestra, or front-mezzanine rows (matinee; up to $140 value)
- Evening: $99 for the center orchestra, or front-mezzanine rows A–C (up to $140 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
This offer applies toward the face value of tickets. After clicking “Buy,” you’ll be directed to telechargeoffers.com to complete your transaction.
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family loyalty, and whether or not a DNA test should be on a gift registry. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” “The Winner Takes All,” and, of course, the title track. And although these songs will live on forever, the show—one of the longest running in Broadway history—takes its final bow on September 12 after more than 6,000 performances.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through TelechargeOffers.com. Contact Telecharge at (212) 239-6200 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.