- One ticket to see MAMMA MIA!
- When: select dates, June 23–28
- Where: the Straz Center
- Click here to view the schedule
- $35 for the balcony (up to $51.50 value)
- $45 for the front or mid orchestra (up to $65.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
This offer applies toward the face value of tickets. After clicking “Buy,” you’ll be directed to StrazCenter.org to complete your transaction.
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family loyalty, and whether or not a DNA test should be on a gift registry. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” “The Winner Takes All,” and, of course, the title track.