- One ticket to Mamma Mia!
- When: select dates at 2 p.m.
- Where: Broadhurst Theatre
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- $49 for mezzanine section (up to $70 value)
- for orchestra section (up to value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family loyalty, and whether or not a DNA test should be on a gift registry. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” “The Winner Takes All,” and, of course, the title track.