- One ticket to see MAMMA MIA!
- When: Select dates through November 23
- Where: Broadhurst Theatre
- Click here to view the schedule
- $45 for select mezzanine seating for a Saturday or Sunday matinee (up to $70 value)
- $59 for select mezzanine seating on a Sunday evening (up to $75 value)
- $75 for select orchestra seating for a Saturday or Sunday matinee (up to $132 value)
- $85 for select orchestra seating on a Sunday evening (up to $140 value)
- View seating chart at time of purchase
Sophie’s about to get married, and she wants her father to walk her down the aisle. There’s just one problem: she doesn’t know who he is. So—unbeknownst to her mother—she invites the three men who could be her dad, hoping that the truth will come out when they show up for the ceremony. What ensues is a lighthearted romp that touches on themes of love, family loyalty, and whether or not a DNA test should be on a gift registry. It all happens to the sparkling sounds of ABBA, the Swedish pop group behind such hits as “Dancing Queen,” “Knowing Me, Knowing You,” “The Winner Takes All,” and, of course, the title track.