What You'll Get
- $10.50 for one ticket to Betty Who – The High Society Tour (up to $21 value)
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Granada
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Betty Who – The High Society Tour
- Who’s Betty Who: An Australian synth-pop singer. Birth-name Jessica Newham.
- When you might have first heard her romantic single “Somebody Loves You”: in the viral wedding-proposal video where a flash mob danced to it in a Home Depot
- Non-nuptial-related place where you’ve heard her sharpened pop sensibility: on her EPs, The Movement and Slow Dancing, and her studio album, Take Me When You Go
- Instruments she plays besides the vocal chords: cello, guitar, piano
- How Variance Magazine describes her music: “decidedly honest and accessible for listeners at any period of life”
- How we describe it: dance- or skate-ready anthems that mix disco bass with new-wave synths and exuberant handclaps
- Also appearing: indie rockers Joywave, electro-pop duo Great Good Fine Ok
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 10/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Granada. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.