- One G-Pass to see ABBA Mania
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $10 for rows D–S of the orchestra (up to $44.25 value)
- $10 for rows G–S of the balcony (up to $27.10 value)
- $10 for rows AA–SS of the rear orchestra (up to $27.10 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: a polished, world-traveling tribute band based out of London’s West End
- Where you’ve seen them (if you’re European): joined by original ABBA members for a television special viewed by more than 11 million people in celebration of ABBA’s 30th anniversary
- Hits you’ll hear: “Mamma Mia,” “Voulez Vous,” “Dancing Queen,” “Winner Takes It All”
- What you’ll see: accurate costumes, colorful lights, live instruments, multimedia spectacles, probably at least one ABBA T-shirt