What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see ABBA Mania
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $10 for rows D–S of the orchestra (up to $44.25 value)
- $10 for rows G–S of the balcony (up to $27.10 value)
- $10 for rows AA–SS of the rear orchestra (up to $27.10 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who they are: a polished, world-traveling tribute band based out of London’s West End
- Where you’ve seen them (if you’re European): joined by original ABBA members for a television special viewed by more than 11 million people in celebration of ABBA’s 30th anniversary
- Hits you’ll hear: “Mamma Mia,” “Voulez Vous,” “Dancing Queen,” “Winner Takes It All”
- What you’ll see: accurate costumes, colorful lights, live instruments, multimedia spectacles, probably at least one ABBA T-shirt
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Uptown Theater on 3/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.