- $30 for side-orchestra seating (up to $50 value)
- $36 for rear center-orchestra seating (up to $60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, at 3 p.m.
Dances and Divertissements, A Spring Sampler
- Piece One: a neoclassical debut from former MBT soloist Margaret Russell
- Piece Two: a work of sensual modern dance from first-time choreographer and native Italian Alessia Astro
- Piece Three: a lyrical composition from Anastasia Mihalovna Welsh, whose presentation marks her third season choreographing for MBT
- The Pièce de Résistance: the wedding scene from 1877’s La Bayadere, a spellbinding tale of palace intrigue and doomed love set in ancient India. The work launched the Fan Dance and the Grand Pas de Deux into the international dance canon, narrowly edging out The Electric Slide.
- The Creator: Marius Petipa, the French choreographer of Don Quixote, The Sleeping Beauty, and The Nutcracker
Manassas Ballet Theatre
Manassas Ballet Theatre's 25 full-time dancers (10 of which are male) comprise the resident ballet company of the Hylton Performing Arts Center. For its shows, the theatre utilizes live music, usually orchestra, to underscore the dancing on stage. It all combines into an experience that has delighted both The Washington Post and readers of Virginia Living, among others. The Manassas Ballet Theatre also boasts an international cast of professional dancers.