- $30 for side orchestra seating (up to $50 value)
- $36 for center orchestra seating (up to $60 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, October 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 25 at 3 p.m.
Jazz in Motion
- The Dance: Manassas Ballet Theatre presents new choreography to the tune of contemporary and classic jazz
- The Music: supplied by jazz quartet the Kim Reynolds Band and vocalist Mark Luna
- What’s Next: this is the beginning of MBT’s 2015–16 season, which also features Cinderella and The Nutcracker
Manassas Ballet Theatre
Manassas Ballet Theatre's 25 full-time dancers (10 of which are male) comprise the resident ballet company of the Hylton Performing Arts Center. For its shows, the theater utilizes live music, usually orchestra, to underscore the dancing on stage. It all combines into an experience that has delighted both the Washington Post and readers of Virginia Living, among others. The Manassas Ballet Theatre also boasts an international cast of professional dancers.