What You'll Get
- $24 for one ticket for seating in the parterre (up to $40 value)
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the side orchestra (up to $50 value)
- $36 for one ticket for seating in the rear center orchestra (up to $60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Click for further information
Dates and Times
- Friday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12, at 3 p.m.
Carmina Burana and More
- Carmina Burana: When Carmina Burana first debuted in 1937 in Frankfurt, its composer, Carl Orff, declared that his previous works could be destroyed. Based on a medieval collection of 24 poems, the dramatic composition continues to stir audiences today, and this ballet adaptation proves no less affecting.
- Providing Accompaniment: The Voce Chamber Singers, featuring soloists Allison Mondel, Richard Giarusso, and Mark Luna
- The “More” in the Program: The Grand Pas Classique and excerpts from Coppelia will open the program.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Manassas Ballet Theatre
Manassas Ballet Theatre's 25 full-time dancers (10 of which are male) comprise the resident ballet company of the Hylton Performing Arts Center. For its shows, the theater utilizes live music, usually orchestra, to underscore the dancing on stage. It all combines into an experience that has delighted both the Washington Post and readers of Virginia Living, among others. The Manassas Ballet Theatre also boasts an international cast of professional dancers.