To maintain its title as America’s favorite pastime, baseball has had to fend off the likes of milkshake-chugging contests and high-speed Internet installation. Defend tradition with this GrouponLive deal to see the Erie SeaWolves play at Jerry Uht Park. For $18, you get a game-day package (a $33 total value) that includes the following:
- One ticket for reserved seating in sections 201–211 (an $9.50 value, including all fees)
- One hot dog (a $3.25 value)
- One small soft drink (a $3 value)
- One limited-edition Erie SeaWolves hat (a $17.25 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Trenton Thunder on Wednesday, June 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Trenton Thunder on Thursday, June 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the New Britain Rock Cats on Sunday, June 10, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Bowie Baysox on Wednesday, June 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Binghamton Mets on Sunday, June 24, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Richmond Flying Squirrels on Thursday, July 26, 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Richmond Flying Squirrels on Sunday, July 29, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats on Wednesday, August 8, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the New Hampshire Fisher Cats on Thursday, August 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Harrisburg Senators on Sunday, August 19, at 1:35 p.m.
- Against the Akron Aeros on Wednesday, August 22, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Altoona Curve on Friday, August 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Altoona Curve on Saturday, September 1, at 7:05 p.m.
The Double-A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers, the Erie SeaWolves are fighting strong to climb the ranks in the Eastern League's very competitive Western Division. Help your local base-battlers by chanting incoherently at players from divisional and league rivals throughout 13 upcoming home games. So far this season, first baseman Jordan Lennerton has led the offense, racking up more than 30 runs over 50 games, during which second baseman Niuman Romero's .325 batting average has stressed out baseballs until their stitches turned gray. With this deal, attendees can wash down their hot dog with a small Pepsi product, then use their limited-edition Erie SeaWolves hat to snatch foul balls or defend the seats from falling meteorites.