What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Mandisa & Brandon Heath
- When: Sunday, April 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ryman Auditorium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for section 10, 11, 14, or 15 in rows E–L (up to $42.11 value)
- $19 for rear main-floor section 2, 3, 6, or 7, or balcony section 9 or 16 in rows C–J (up to $31.56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mandisa & Brandon Heath
- Where gospel singer Mandisa got her start: on the fifth season of American Idol
- Where you’ve heard her since: on her acclaimed studio albums
- Her latest: 2013’s Overcomer, which earned Mandisa a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album
- Offstage: she also penned the memoir IdolEyes
- 5: the number of GMA Dove Awards Brandon Heath has won so far
- 5: the number of Grammy Awards Brandon Heath has been nominated for so far
- Conclusion: 5 might be his lucky number
- Brandon Heath songs that lift the spirit: “Give Me Your Eyes,” “I’m Not Who I Was,” “Jesus in Disguise”
- Where you’ve seen Brandon lately: if you were at Carrie Underwood’s wedding, you heard him sing “Love Never Fails” to the bride and groom
- This tour’s other name: The Brandisa Tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Ryman Auditorium on 4/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.