- One G-Pass to see Mandisa & Brandon Heath
- When: Sunday, April 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ryman Auditorium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for section 10, 11, 14, or 15 in rows E–L (up to $42.11 value)
- $19 for rear main-floor section 2, 3, 6, or 7, or balcony section 9 or 16 in rows C–J (up to $31.56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mandisa & Brandon Heath
- Where gospel singer Mandisa got her start: on the fifth season of American Idol
- Where you’ve heard her since: on her acclaimed studio albums
- Her latest: 2013’s Overcomer, which earned Mandisa a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album
- Offstage: she also penned the memoir IdolEyes
- 5: the number of GMA Dove Awards Brandon Heath has won so far
- 5: the number of Grammy Awards Brandon Heath has been nominated for so far
- Conclusion: 5 might be his lucky number
- Brandon Heath songs that lift the spirit: “Give Me Your Eyes,” “I’m Not Who I Was,” “Jesus in Disguise”
- Where you’ve seen Brandon lately: if you were at Carrie Underwood’s wedding, you heard him sing “Love Never Fails” to the bride and groom
- This tour’s other name: The Brandisa Tour