What You'll Get
- $39 for one premium ticket (with a $10 minimum purchase at the club) (up to $71.63 value)
- $49 for one premium ticket with one premium drink (up to $87.63 value)
- Seating is first come, first served at the premium tables. Click here to view the seating chart.
- Shows: Sunday, June 25, at 6:30 p.m. or 9 p.m. or Thursday, June 29, at 6:30 p.m. or 9 p.m.
The Manhattan Transfer
- The sound: endless experimentation in genres and styles, including dabbles in jazz, pop, R&B, and doo-wop
- 1972: the year The Manhattan Transfer got its start
- What’s happened since: The vocal quartet has gotten plenty of haircuts, released 23 albums, and garnered 10 Grammy Awards, including one for their 1980 Weather Report cover, “Birdland.”
- Their latest: 2009’s The Chick Corea Songbook, which was described by Jazz Times as “less an album than a series of soul-stirring journeys”
- Expect to hear: new tracks such as “500 Miles High” alongside standbys such as Nat King Cole’s “Route 66” and Louis Jordan’s “Choo Choo Ch’ Boogie”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 30, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. First come, first seated at premium tables. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. $10 minimum/person for ticket-only option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.