- One G-Pass to see Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- When: Wednesday, December 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $34.75 for right- or left-center rows 32–36, or right- or left-wing rows 21–29 (up to $69.50 value)
- $42 for right- or left-center rows 17–29, or right- or left-wing rows 12–20 (up to $84.25 value)
- $53.25 for right- or left-center rows 11–16 or right- or left-wing rows 3–10 (up to $106.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: six-times Platinum certification, a position among the top-ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, no longer having to tour in an old steamroller
- Their holiday works since then: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas in the Aire (1995), Christmas Live (1997), Christmas Extraordinaire (2001), Christmas Celebration (2004), Christmas Song (2007), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), Christmas Symphony (2011)
- The significance of this year’s tour: it’s the 30th anniversary of their first Christmas album, and the 40th anniversary of the band as a whole