- $55 for one G-Pass for sections 201–203 or 209–211 (rows A–F) or section 106 or 112 (rows AA–HH) (up to $83.05 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: 6x Platinum certification, a position among the top ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, a tour rider that requires a road case full of gold, frankincense, and myrrh at every venue
- Just a few of their holiday works since 1984: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas Celebration (2004), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), and Christmas Symphony (2011)
- Their most recent yuletide collection: 30/40, anchored by a contemplative take on “Greensleeves” that features founder Chip Davis’ daughter Elyse on vocals