What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for section 107 or 108 (up to $52.10 value)
- $29 for one G-Pass for section 110 (up to $63.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: 6x Platinum certification, a position among the top ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, a tour rider that requires a road case full of gold, frankincense, and myrrh at every venue
- Just a few of their holiday works since 1984: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas Celebration (2004), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), and Christmas Symphony (2011)
- Their most recent yuletide collection: 30/40, anchored by a contemplative take on “Greensleeves” that features founder Chip Davis’ daughter Elyse on vocals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.