- One ticket to see Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis
- When: Monday, December 23, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Schuster Center – Mead Theatre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $36 for the lower balcony, rows G–J, or the upper balcony, rows BB–EE ($56 value)
- $42 for the lower balcony, rows A–F ($66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis
Mannheim Steamroller ushers in the holidays with its annual Christmas tour, as two classically trained troupes of musicians travel cross-country to energize audiences with seasonal spirit. Captained by industry trailblazer and multi-Grammy winner Chip Davis since the mid-1980s, the ensemble’s modern reworkings of adored Christmas jingles were originally met with widespread skepticism from record distributors, retail stores, and indecisive shopping-mall Santas. That doubt quickly dissipated as Mannheim Steamroller became the top-selling Christmas-music artists of all time, driving Elvis Presley back into his hiding hole. Today, as one of the world’s most successful touring acts with more than 40 million albums sold, Mannheim Steamroller’s unconventional electronic melodies continue to breathe new life into classics such as “Joy to the World,” “Deck the Halls,” and “The First Noel” in a family-friendly live show sparkling with kaleidoscopic lights and multimedia special effects.