- One G-Pass to a Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series holiday show
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Click to view the seating chart
Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis on Friday, December 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- $36 for seating in rows EE–NN of section F3 or rows HH–RR of section F4 (up to $55.95 value)
Cirque Dreams Holidaze on December 22–23 at 7:30 p.m., December 24 at 3:00 p.m.
- $32 for seating in rows FF–NN of section F3 or rows HH–QQ of section F4 (up to $49.85 value)
42nd Street on February 12 or 13 at 8:00 p.m.
- $36 for seating in rows FF–NN of section F3 or rows HH–LL of section F4 (up to $55.95 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Fox Theatre Christmas in July Promo
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas by Chip Davis Since the release of Christmas 1984, this progressive electronica outfit has reinvented carols such as “Deck the Halls” and “We Three Kings.” Eight albums later they’ve earned sextuple Platinum certification and have climbed the Top 10 charts as recently as 2012.
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze: A cast of strongmen and acrobats dressed as ornaments spin, tumble, and creatively dismount a massive Christmas tree while a live band plays Christmas classics and original tunes by Jill Winters and David Scott. The spectacle prompted the New York Daily News to write that the show emanates “charm, sparkle, and talent by the sleighload.”
- 42nd Street: It’s 1933 on the Great White Way, and Pennsylvanian ingenue Peggy Sawyer is determined to become a star—but New York City and her own bad luck are determined to prevent that. Since its 1980 Broadway premiere, this show has won the Tony for Best Musical and the Tony for Best Revival, the Olivier Award for Best Musical, and the Drama Desk for Outstanding Revival.