All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $33.88 for one ticket for lower bowl seating in sections 104–106 and 112–114 ($67.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: 6x Platinum certification, a position among the top ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, a tour rider that requires a road case full of gold, frankincense, and myrrh at every venue
- Just a few of their holiday works since 1984: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas Celebration (2004), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), and Christmas Symphony (2011)
- Their most recent yuletide collection: 30/40, anchored by a contemplative take on “Greensleeves” that features founder Chip Davis’ daughter Elyse on vocals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.