What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $21.49 value)
- $22 for two general-admission tickets (up to $42.98 value)
ManTalks Chicago - Valentine’s Day Edition
- The Event: Local speakers present their personal stories on sex, dating, and relationships, and take time to create a collaborative discussion to foster community and network.
- The Experts: Psychologist and author Dr. Karin Anderson Abrell; Pete Aiello and Saya Hillman of Chicago’s Mac & Cheese Productions; journalist and Sexual History of Chicago Tour founder Dennis Rodkin; and dating and relationship consultant and author Benjamin Ritter.
- The Organization: ManTalks finds and features men and women who make a difference in their community, providing an open forum to talk about life struggles, challenges, keys to success and lessons in relationships, health, business and more. Women are welcome and encouraged to join as ManTalks turns its focus for its Valentines Day edition on sex, dating, and relationships and the powerful, authentic dialogue it can create.
- The Sponsors: Brooklyn Boulders, CLIF, Essentia, Early to Bed, HowAboutADate, Joia Soda, Pleasure Chest, Media for Social Change, WeWork.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.