- $50 for one G-Pass to see Marco Antonio Solís and Camila (up to $96.82 value)
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Seating: sections 403, 404, 410, or 411
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Marco Antonio Solís and Camila
- How Allmusic.com describes Marco Antonio Solís: as “one of the most important figures in the rise of Mexican and Latin music to world prominence”
- Career milestones: he was inducted into the Latin Music Hall of Fame in 2000, and received his Hollywood Walk of Fame star in 2010
- Hits that showcase his songwriting skills and distinctive tenor: “Asi Como Te Conoci,” “Tu Amor o Tu Desprecio,” and “Ojalá”
- Camila by the numbers: three Latin Grammys, three Billboard Awards, and more than two million albums sold worldwide
- Camila by the musicians: award-winning composer, singer, and producer Mario Domm founded Camila in 2005, and he’s now joined by Pablo Hurtado, who’s been playing classical guitar since age seven
- The duo’s most recent album of guitar-laced Latin pop: Elypse, which one reviewer at Bandwagon Magazine called “my favorite version of Camila. They give us a little of everything and leave us asking for more.”