- Two tickets to see Marcus Miller
- When: Sunday, March 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Music Hall Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $66 for the balcony (up to $120 value)
- $72 for the mezzanine (up to $120 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His sound: a full-blown jazz explosion of massaged and manipulated electric-guitar strings
- Artists he’s recorded with: Eric Clapton; Mariah Carey; Aretha Franklin; and Luther Vandross, whose single earned him one of his two Grammys
- He also has mastered: the clarinet, bass clarinet, keyboard, and playing them all at once
Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts
Built in 1928, Detroit Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts dazzles patrons with an ornate art-deco façade and lush Spanish Renaissance interior. Elegant columns, glittering chandeliers, and vibrant geometric patterns create a palatial atmosphere in the lobby. The auditorium's intimately arranged velvet seats leave every viewer within 70 feet of the stage, eliminating the need for binoculars or drawn-out games of telephone describing the onstage action.