Mardi Gras Fashion Show Day Party at Infusion Lounge on Sunday, March 9 (Up to 40% Off)
Over 40 bought
Limited quantity available
In a Nutshell
Mardi Gras-themed party debuts designer Rebecca Cahua's latest collection, and features a live jazz band, magic, and dancing
- $12 for one ticket to the Mardi Gras Fashion Show Day Party (up to $20 value)
- When: Sunday, March 9, at 3 p.m.; the fashion show is at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Infusion Lounge
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Mardi Gras Fashion Show Day Party
- The cause for celebration: the unveiling of designer Rebecca Cahua’s 2014 summer collection
- Other causes: it’s also her birthday, and it’s Mardi Gras week
- What you’ll hear: live music from DJ P-Nut and Elizabeth Grace with Karmin Line, City of Trees Brass Band and murmurs of admiration as models walk the runway
- What you’ll see: besides that fashion show, live magic, a marching band and a showcase of showgirls
- What you’ll eat and drink: complimentary cake and hurricane cocktail special
- What you shouldn’t eat: beads, even though there will be plenty of them and you might be tempted
- Official after party: Replay Sundays industry party at The Cellar
In and Around San Francisco