What You'll Get
- Mardi Gras jazz and dinner package
- When: Thursday evenings starting February 5 at 6:30 p.m.; dinner is served until 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SpeakEasy Jazz Club
- Seating: preferred hostess-assigned seats
- Ages 19+
- Secret password on your e-ticket required for entry
- C$30 for one ticket (C$59 value)
- C$59 for two tickets (C$118 value)
- C$115 for four tickets (C$236 value)
- C$169 for six tickets (C$354 value)
- Live jazz throughout the evening
- Salad and appetizer
- Southern entree (choice of chicken roulade, sauteed trout, jerk pork, jambalaya, or vegan/gluten-free pasta typically available)
- Cocktails and desserts available for an extra cost (cash only)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher is not your ticket. Reservation is required. Must book online at least 24 hours prior to desired date. Dates fill up and are subject to availability. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Speakeasy Jazz.Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects SpeakEasy Jazz.Club's current ticket prices—price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher—availability is limited. Must be 19 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About SpeakEasy Jazz.Club
SpeakEasy Jazz.Club is a world apart, and its staff like it that way. The new hideaway is tucked into a downstairs space, and, true to speakeasies' Prohibition-era origins, it requires a password to get in. (Don't worry: it's printed on your ticket in ink that's invisible to minors' underdeveloped eyes.) Hours are limited—if you're there, you aren't just dropping by on a whim. You're all in, so feel free to dress up and dress the part.
Time works differently at SpeakEasy. There, Mardi Gras isn't just a one-day blowout; it stretches on for weeks. Beads and masks flash alongside brass as a jazz band keeps up the energy throughout the night. They're assisted by the menu, a Southern-themed bounty of dishes available for purchase. Naturally, there's a cash bar, too, pouring fancy cocktails and plenty of drink specials.