- Mardi Gras jazz and dinner package
- When: Thursday evenings starting February 5 at 6:30 p.m.; dinner is served until 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SpeakEasy Jazz Club
- Seating: preferred hostess-assigned seats
- Ages 19+
- Secret password on your e-ticket required for entry
- C$30 for one ticket (C$59 value)
- C$59 for two tickets (C$118 value)
- C$115 for four tickets (C$236 value)
- C$169 for six tickets (C$354 value)
- Live jazz throughout the evening
- Salad and appetizer
- Southern entree (choice of chicken roulade, sauteed trout, jerk pork, jambalaya, or vegan/gluten-free pasta typically available)
- Cocktails and desserts available for an extra cost (cash only)
SpeakEasy Jazz.Club is a world apart, and its staff like it that way. The new hideaway is tucked into a downstairs space, and, true to speakeasies' Prohibition-era origins, it requires a password to get in. (Don't worry: it's printed on your ticket in ink that's invisible to minors' underdeveloped eyes.) Hours are limited—if you're there, you aren't just dropping by on a whim. You're all in, so feel free to dress up and dress the part.
Time works differently at SpeakEasy. There, Mardi Gras isn't just a one-day blowout; it stretches on for weeks. Beads and masks flash alongside brass as a jazz band keeps up the energy throughout the night. They're assisted by the menu, a Southern-themed bounty of dishes available for purchase. Naturally, there's a cash bar, too, pouring fancy cocktails and plenty of drink specials.