What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Margarita La Diosa De La Cumbia, starting from $29
- Seating: orchestra left or right (rows V–Z), upper balcony center (rows HH–NN)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Margarita La Diosa De La Cumbia
- The Goddess of Cumbia: As one would expect from her stage name, Margarita La Diosa De La Cumbia (real name, Margarita Vargas) commands the dance floor with catchy cumbia, a Colombian style that blends syncopated African percussion with lyrics that follow the traditional copla Spanish poetic form.
- Award-Winning Sound: For eight consecutive years, Margarita La Diosa De La Cumbia has been crowned Furia Musical magazine’s Best Performer of Tropical Music and won the Popular Tropical Soloist or Group category at the 2003 Premios Oye! awards.
- Latest Album: 2013’s Desde Mis Raíces (From My Roots), which was recorded live at Los Angeles’s Gibson Amphitheatre
The Fine Print