- $30 for one G-Pass for left or right orchestra rows H–U (up to $58.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for center balcony rows HH–NN (up to $58.50 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Mariachi Sol de Mexico
- Their Sound: a richly layered combination of classic mariachi, pop, classical, jazz, and swing sounds
- Their Acclaim: bandleader Jóse Hernàndez is an internationally recognized artist, and the ensemble was the first mariachi group to be nominated for a Grammy
- Their Holiday Concert: expect a mariachi twist on classic Christmas tunes that may include “Jingle Bells,” “Feliz Navidad,” and “Let It Snow!” plus a few of the group’s original favorites such as “Mi Mariachi,” a song that showcases their bright brass and ringing vocals