All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $29 value)
- $24 for one ticket for VIP seating (up to $39 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart
Mariachi Sol de Mexico
- Their Sound: a richly layered combination of classic mariachi, pop, classical, jazz, and swing sounds
- Their Acclaim: bandleader Jóse Hernàndez is an internationally recognized artist, and the ensemble was the first mariachi group to be nominated for a Grammy
- Where to Begin: “Mi Mariachi,” a song that showcases Mariachi Sol de Mexico’s bright brass and ringing vocals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Seating will be general admission. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
In two dynamic entertainment venues—one seating 1,200, and a newly-renovated, intimate gem seating 600—Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino showcases legendary performers, up-and-coming artists, and glamorous revues. The theater's 52 Fridays series kicks weekends off with appearances by classic groups and nationally renowned comedians, and musical superstars take the stage throughout the week. But not all of the excitement takes place on stage—the venue's Shark Tank Tours give visitors a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the work that goes into caring for the inhabitants of a 200,000-gallon aquarium, such as how they're fed and where they attach the removable dorsal fins.