- $16.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $33 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Location of Marianas Trench: the depths of Vancouver (when they’re not touring, that is)
- Songs you might know: “All To Myself,” “Haven’t Had Enough,” “Stutter”
- Song you didn’t know you know: “Call Me Maybe,” which Marianas Trench frontman Josh Ramsay co-wrote with former tour-mates Carly Rae Jepsen and Tavish Crowe
- Song you should know: “One Love” from 2015’s Astoria, a song that Ramsay describes as “so lyrically candid I’m actually nervous; it’s like someone reading your diary.”
- Speaking of Astoria: It’s a concept album of sorts inspired by coming-of-age ’80s movies (The Goonies in particular), New Wave giants Depeche Mode and The Eurythmics, and a tumultuous period in Ramsay’s life marked by illness, heartbreak, and feverish creativity.
- A snapshot of the creative process: Ramsay and company in a Gastown apartment plastered in ’80s movie posters, dressed in leather pants and tank tops, pretending to be ’80s rockers while experimenting with vintage gear
- How the the band describes the finished product: “Unapologetically cinematic, constantly surprising and featuring lush orchestral textures that segue seamlessly into spare, but powerful songs.”