Participants can visit habitats of dolphins, sea turtles, and red-footed tortoises, or enjoy dolphin interactive programs
What You'll Get
- General-admission ticket includes access to see habitats of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, sea turtles, and red-footed tortoises, as well as daily presentations and tours.
- Swim Adventure ticket includes interaction with dolphins. Visitors will be able to play and belly ride with dolphins
- Dolphin Encounter ticket includes interaction with dolphins on an underwater platform (swimming is not required). Activities include hand target, where the dolphin touches visitor’s hand with rostrum, as well as many dolphin behaviors like flipper shake, or kiss
- See here for Swim Adventure requirements.
- See here for Dolphin Encounter requirements.
- Reservation required for dolphin interactive programs: Swim Adventure and Dolphin Encounter.
- Adult tickets valid for customers ages 12+; child tickets valid for customers ages 5–11
- Free admission for children 4 and under
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option and dates purchased. All fees included. Dolphin interactives include general admission on the day of your visit. Not valid in combination with any other offers. Not valid with Groupon promo codes. Reservation required for dolphin interactive programs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Marineland Dolphin Adventure
One of the country's first oceanariums, Marineland was originally founded in 1937 as an underwater film studio before opening its iconic arch to the public the following year. It was at this outdoor facility that Floridians and out-of-state visitors alike got their first glimpse of the ocean's beauty and diversity. Now, more than 80 years later and a proud member of the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums, Marineland Dolphin Adventure is more dedicated than ever to marine mammal conservation through public display, education, and on-site research. One-of-a-kind experiences with Marineland's bottlenose dolphins include the chance to swim, touch, and even paint with this friendly oceanic species.