- One ticket to Marisela
- When: Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for seating in rows Y-Z of the left/right orchestra sections (up to $42 value)
- $21 for seating in rows OO-RR of the center balcony section (up to $42 value)
- $21 for seating in rows QQ-SS of the left/right balcony sections (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- When Marisela began her career: in 1984, at the age of 15, when she recorded her first album
- Where fans first met her: on the popular Mexican TV show Siempre en Domingo
- Spanish broadcasting shows that spread her talents to the States: Cristina, Don Francisco, Sábado Gigante
- Her sound: romantic ballads and uptempo dance numbers that draw on traditional Latin folk influences and modern pop
- Why she became known as the “Latin Madonna”: her girlish voice, foxy outfits, and mega-blonde locks
- How she’s maintained her success across the decades: by only playing at palenques in Mexico and avoiding concerts inside active volcanoes
- What fans call her now: “La Dama de Hierro”
- Which translates to: “The Iron Lady”