What You'll Get
- One ticket to Marisela
- When: Thursday, April 24 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Fox Performing Arts Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for seating in rows Y-Z of the left/right orchestra sections (up to $42 value)
- $21 for seating in rows OO-RR of the center balcony section (up to $42 value)
- $21 for seating in rows QQ-SS of the left/right balcony sections (up to $42 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- When Marisela began her career: in 1984, at the age of 15, when she recorded her first album
- Where fans first met her: on the popular Mexican TV show Siempre en Domingo
- Spanish broadcasting shows that spread her talents to the States: Cristina, Don Francisco, Sábado Gigante
- Her sound: romantic ballads and uptempo dance numbers that draw on traditional Latin folk influences and modern pop
- Why she became known as the “Latin Madonna”: her girlish voice, foxy outfits, and mega-blonde locks
- How she’s maintained her success across the decades: by only playing at palenques in Mexico and avoiding concerts inside active volcanoes
- What fans call her now: “La Dama de Hierro”
- Which translates to: “The Iron Lady”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fox Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.