What You'll Get
- $23 for one ticket to see Marisela (up to $46 value)
- When: Thursday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- When Marisela began her career: in 1984, at the age of 15, when she recorded her first album
- Where fans first met her: on the popular Mexican TV show Siempre en Domingo
- Spanish broadcasting shows that spread her talents to the States: Cristina, Don Francisco, Sábado Gigante
- Her sound: romantic ballads and uptempo dance numbers that draw on traditional Latin folk influences and modern pop
- Why she became known as the “Latin Madonna”: her girlish voice, foxy outfits, and mega-blonde locks
- How she’s maintained her success across the decades: by only playing at palenques in Mexico and avoiding concerts inside active volcanoes
- What fans call her now: “La Dama de Hierro”
- Which translates to: “The Iron Lady”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues San Diego. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.