The best comedy routines become cultural touchstones, such as George Carlin's "Seven Dogs I Love to See on Television." See a new classic with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to see comedian Mark Cordes
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $11 for 1 ticket (up to $22 value)
- $90 for 10 tickets (up to $220 value)
Showtimes and Locations
- Outliars Speakeasy on Thursday, April 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Outliars Mesa on Friday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
- Outliars Glendale on Saturday, April 19, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
Through the decades, veteran comedian Mark Cordes has headlined at comedy clubs around the country, toured with his one-man show, and appeared on Comic Strip Live—the oldest comedy showcase in New York. But he’s also made a career out of opening for musicians, showcasing his wry observations and pitch-perfect timing before legends such as The Temptations, Donna Summer, and Chicago take the stage.
Outliars Comedy Club
After extensive training with the improv greats of Chicago’s Second City, Annoyance Theatre, and Improv Olympic (iO), Dave Thurston returned to his native Arizona to coach Outliars Comedy Club. Through long- and short-form scenes crafted on the spot, the troupe spreads a love of spontaneity and imagination. Under Thurston’s guidance, they hit funny bones with off-the-cuff plots and games fueled by audience suggestions, following just a handful of rules, according to the East Valley Tribune: no blue language, no people bashing, no drug references, and no sexual connotations. What’s left is fun, clean characters behaving in unexpected ways.
“Half of the group was very entertaining and hilarious; the other half need some work, or should just not be in a comedy troupe at all. ”
“Great show - very funny. Food is good and reasonably priced.”
9495 W Coyotes Blvd.
Glendale, AZ 85305