What You'll Get
Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You’re there with this deal.
- General admission for two to a comedy show, valid from May 23, 2013 through September 7, 2013, excluding special events
- Door time: One hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- See the full schedule for showtimes<p>
- $10 for two tickets to a Thursday show (a $20 value)
- $18 for two tickets to a Friday or Saturday show (up to a $36 value)<p>
James Ervin Berry (May 30 – June 1)<p>
Warning: Suggestive themes, construction metaphors <iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pZWmo62qfi8" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Jodi White](http://www.jodiwhitecomic.com/Site/Home.html) (June 13–15)
** Warning: Strong language, suggestive themes
**[Nicholas Anthony](http://nicholasanthony.com/) (June 20–22)**
As seen on Last Comic Standing
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation req'd by 8/1/13; subj to availability. Redeem starting 4/18 for a ticket, valid for shows from 5/23/13-9/7/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.