All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Musicals allow troubled characters to express their emotions in song, much like therapy sessions scheduled on karaoke night. Let it all out with this deal to see Menopause The Musical. Choose from the following venues and dates:
- For $28, you get one ticket for seating in center rows N–Z and side rows A–Z at The Steinbeck Institute Of Arts and Culture Performing Arts Center in Salinas (a $50 value). Choose between the following shows:
- Thursday, January 10, at 7 p.m.
Friday, January 11, at 7 p.m.<p>
- For $28, you get one ticket for seating in the orchestra, rows M–T, or sections D–H, J, or K at the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium (a $50 value). Choose between the following shows:
- Wednesday, January 16, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, January 17, at 7 p.m.<p>
Menopause The Musical has painted a vivid, rib-tickling portrait of four women confronting the troubles of middle age for audiences in hundreds of cities all over the world. The show tells the story of four strangers, meeting by chance at a department-store lingerie sale, who begin to commiserate on the travails of menopause, including hot flashes, mood swings, and spontaneously breaking out in song-and-dance routines. Parodying a suite of hits from the ’60s, ’70s, and ’80s, the musical’s jaunty tunes encourage dialogue about women’s health while eliciting copious chortles of recognition from guests.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.